How You Can Have a Better Smile without Having Cosmetic Dentistry
Share This Story, Choose Your Platform
Before you look at Cosmetic Dentistry procedures for a smile makeover, let’s not forget there are simple things you can do to make sure you have the most attractive smile possible, without spending a cent on a makeover.
Do You Want a Perfect Smile? – Learn How to Smile Naturally
Watch this video to see how you can change or improve your smile in 7 days
Your smile is a reflection of great health and it is one of the things that people observe initially. The American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry reports that 99.7% of the population perceives smile as an essential asset and those who have an excellent one are believed to possess favourable characteristics that make them look more gorgeous, successful, smarter, happier, intriguing, rich, and more enticing.
Furthermore, there are studies that reveal how your smile has an influence on how far you’ll go on the professional ladder in addition to in your capacity to construct relationships.
It is one aspect of your personality that needs your attention. If you have a gummy smile or if you have a problem due to damaged or misaligned teeth you need to think about a smile makeover.
Look Younger and Achieve the Perfect Smile with these Facial Exercises
Exercise is good for toning your body muscles, but many people don’t realise their face also has muscles that will benefit from a little exercise as well?
Facial Exercise – The Non-Surgical Facelift
According to WorldWideHealth.com, facial exercises can be as effective as a surgical facelift for improving skin tone and elasticity, reducing visible lines, and helping to perfect your smile.
Your face muscles can be firmed and strengthened through exercise, which helps to increase blood flow and improve muscle tone. Performing these simple face exercises will improve your smile but can also help you look younger and healthier.
3 Facial Exercises for the Perfect Smile with the Non-Surgical Facelift Technique.
Warning: You can look in a mirror while performing these exercises but if you are inclined to laugh at silly faces, you should probably skip the mirror.
1. The Smile Exercise
This simple exercise will incrementally improve your facial muscles that control your smile. It will give you greater control over your happy expressions.
Start by sitting or standing in front of a mirror, whichever is more comfortable, with your face and lips in a relaxed state
- Stretch the corners of your mouth laterally (to the sides) while keeping your lips together; hold for 10 seconds.
- Expand the lateral stretch and part your lips to expose the edge of your teeth; hold for 10 seconds.
- Stretch further laterally and expose about half of your teeth; hold for ten seconds.
- Smile as wide and hard as you can, with all your teeth showing; hold for ten seconds.
- Repeat steps 3, 2, and 1 to reverse the smile gradually.
For additional exercise, you can go through all of the above steps, using your index fingers to stretch the corners of your mouth and create the different smiles.
2. The Fish Pose – Erase Wrinkle Lines around the Mouth
This exercise will help you reduce the appearance of fine lines around your mouth. It will help you look younger and give you a more natural, brilliant smile. In yoga, this exercise is called the fish pose. Here’s how to do it:
- Pucker up: purse your lips as dramatically as possible by sucking in your cheeks and rolling your lips out.
- Attempt to smile while you’re puckering.
- Hold this pose until there’s a mild aching sensation in the muscles around your mouth, then release.You should only do this exercise once a day to avoid straining the muscles of your face.
3.The silly rabbit – Tone Your Cheek Muscles
With this exercise, you will tone your cheek muscles while increasing the flexibility and control of your smile. Here are the steps for this face exercise:
- Smile as wide as you can, without opening your lips. Try for an ear-to-ear grin.
- Wiggle your nose like a rabbit until you feel your cheek muscles engage with the smile.
- Hold the pose for 5 seconds.
- Repeat steps 1 through 3, 10 times
4.The facelift Exercise – Prevent Facial Sagging
One particular facial muscle, the quadratus labli superioris, is essential for maintaining a youthful appearance. Developing this muscle helps to prevent facial sagging and ensure resiliency. Try this exercise to strengthen and work this muscle to your advantage.
- With your mouth slightly open and the upper lip relaxed, flare out your nostrils and wrinkle the nose with an exaggerated motion.
- Pull up the upper lip and hold for a count of 10. Slowly release.
- Repeat steps 1 and 2, 10 times.
The Last Word on How to Improve Your Smile with a non-surgical facelift
We hope these face exercises help you improve your smile and the only cost to you is a little time. Here is a final Tip to pull it all together:
The levator labii superioris (or quadratus labii superioris) is a muscle of the human body used in facial expression. It is a broad sheet, the origin of which extends from the side of the nose to the zygomatic bone.
In “Find a Dentist Near me” you will discover the answers to the most often asked concerns about cosmetic dentistry such as;
How much does it cost,
How long does it take,
Exactly what are the steps for a procedure,
What are the options?
Important Note: The information and advice on Find a Dentist Near Me should not be taken as a substitute for professional medical advice from your own dental practitioner.
Have you Got Questions – Use Our Ask an Expert to Get Answers
Please note that any recommendations given online by dental experts are only supplied as a guide, because they will not have had the possibility to examine your mouth and evaluate your oral health. You should always seek professional advice from a cosmetic dentist personally at a consultation prior to taking any action about your oral health and smile.